WTB 1974-1979 Honda CB

TwItcH

Hey guys,

Sold my Fz1 yesterday. Im looking for a barn find. Looking to build a budget cafe racer. If you guys know of anyone or have a cb yourself let me know. Im looking for either a 550 or a 750.

Thanks !!

It would be in ND though but hes a nice guy and Im sure things could get worked out. He hasn't replied yet so Im asuming hes out at the drag races this weekend.

Check your local area for a Hawk GT aka the NT 650. You won't be disappointed.
IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Johnny but im def looking for something old. I have a vintage bug going on right now haha. My buddy is building a 1975 Yahama 650 into a bobber and im helping him along the way so we figure we can build a cafe racer as well and start going to shows.

As for the 750, keep me posted

Oh pretty sure the guy that has the 750 did a yamaha 400 or 450 street bobber its pretty neat but he runs through tires like no other for some reason

Etroze

Etroze im def interested in getting ahold of your friend. If he is interested in making a sell or just talking about his build let me know and ill shoot you a pm with my #

Sounds good still waiting for a reply from him though. I'm still in Iraq so some times its slow going trying to get ahold of some people.

I know lol

Ya I know wat you mean, when i was deployed internet never worked and it was still like 95 $ a month to have a connection that never worked

Baghdad isn't so horrible, I mean there are worse places to be and Ill probably find a worse place next year in Afghan but for now I won't complain. What are you guys planning on doing for the 400?

now looking

Well since the cb200 is now my girls bike i guess ? (she claimed ownership) im looking for either a cb550 or 750. Barn find only guys i dont wanna spend to much cash as its hard to come by these days. Let me know what you find or have.

I also have a sh*t ton of RC cars and car parts id be willing to trade. 4 rc trucks in all.

Also willing to through in my military issue Kevlar Daps, and side kevlar along with my military Issue Kevlar Helmet. Newest Gen. All pads and everything.

Let me know !

Back