XS Shoei RF 1100 Shiny Black Helmet $250, Evotech Exhaust Hanger

XS Shoei RF 1100 Shiny Black Helmet $200 like new with dark visor included

$200 - Helmet
I am selling my 3 month old Shoei RF-1100 black helmet which comes with all of the original packaging and also a dark smoke visor along with the original clear one, breath guard and chin guard. It has the soft cloth bag, box, and all original manual and documents. I have receipts to show that it was just purchased. It has been worn 3 times. Other than the finger prints you might see in the picture, there is only a couple tiny flaws that you can't notice unless looking very closely. It looks brand new, it looks great. The black looks amazing in the sun. The only reason I am selling it because of financial reasons. I paid 450$ for everything from The Helmet Shop so I am trying to recover what I can. Absolutely nothing is wrong with it. It is the quietest and lightest helmet I have ever worn. Very comfortable also. It has a very high rate of air flow with vents open and also a great cooling system to keep your head cool even in the summer weather. It's well worth the money.

Last edited:
First image got duplicated. I circled the mark from the side view because you can barely see it. It's only noticeable from the back so I wanted to show it from the side and front.

Evotech sold, helmet still available. I will upload pictures of the small marks I am talking about because I think from reading the post it seems that people might think it's worse than they are. The camera barely captures them because they are so small.

Just for some input on the helmet, I have a M Matte Black RF-1200 and love it. It is well ventilated and worth the money I spend on it - My helmet was about $550ish I believe - I purchased some SCOTT anti fog spray and gloves and my total was around $600 something if I recall

Back