Yes UCONN

I'm one happy buckaroo!!!!

A real defensive struggle- and sorta ugly.

Congrats to both Butler and UCONN for making it all the way to the finals.

:woot:

Grats to your team win but I must say this had to be the most boring game of the entire tourney lol. but the W is all that matters in the end

Yes. I'm a Nutmegger. Grew up in lower Fairfield County, CT. Graduated from Springfield College (MA) and then University of Bridgeport . Took some classes at UCONN along the way.

I've followed the transformation of UCONN Basketball under Calhoun since the early '90's. It's been an exciting ride.

Didn't expect this years squad to accomplish any significant titles, but they "shocked the world" (as Kemba says) with a Big East title and NCAA.

As Dick Vitale said about the final game, "It might not have been pretty, but that trophy is beautiful."

Always a little, but more so of late. Seattle area is known for rain and dreary weather for 9 months a year. The thing is, it usually doesn't live up to it's reputation-but this year it has.

But I always miss the culture of New England and New York.

Watching UCONN win makes me homesick too. I went to a local sports bar to watch the game and everyone was rooting for Butler! (but I get it, Butler's David fighting Goliath and most tend to pull for the underdog. I would have too if it hadn't been UCONN playing) It was tough to take the first half though.

Back