Zephyrhills, Florida to Murphy, North Carolina

I did something similar back in May. Rode all back roads up to Deals Gap from Tampa. There are some fantastic roads in Georgia including Six Gap near NC. Coming back I went just East of Atlanta and came down some beautiful roads with amazing sweepers.

Stay off I75 and enjoy the ride. This bike is fantastic when it comes to being dual purpose - great for touring but even better on the twisties.

In a week I put over 2000 miles on mine going up and back and am looking forward to doing it again next year.

Zephyrhills Yee Haw

I lived alone at a Microtel and Quality Inn across from FL Hosp Zephyrhills to start a heart surgery program years ago. Having been out of biking for 15 years, bought a Harley Super Glide, and starting riding the "hilly" areas around Dade City and Zephyrhills. Love the area.

I adjusted my Clutch and brake lever, synched the carbs, and adjusted the TPS. From my ride to work and home today I am falling out of gear and even slipping into a false neutral. HELP! I was planning on leaving at 6 Wednesday morning. I can't figure out what is wrong. I'm going to ride to the dealer when they open and beg them to take a look at it.

I adjusted my Clutch and brake lever, synched the carbs, and adjusted the TPS. From my ride to work and home today I am falling out of gear and even slipping into a false neutral. HELP! I was planning on leaving at 6 Wednesday morning. I can't figure out what is wrong. I'm going to ride to the dealer when they open and beg them to take a look at it.

ruh roh! I hope they can figure it out for you.
consider doing separate thread on your problem, it might yield more reply's
good luck M.

Dealership found the problem. De tensioning spring broke. They fixed it. I was on the road by 10:30 made it to Murphy at 8:30.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

Waiting on the fog to lift. We will be hitting the "Dragon" today and who knpws what else. Easy 560 mile ride here yesterday.

The guys I'm riding with use go pros and such. Each year they make some pretty comical dvds. But no I don't use one. I'm a pretty basic guy.

Nice 250 miles today Deals gap, cheroholla, and I don't know what other roads we were on. We had a blast. Unfortunately one in our group went down. He's ok, just a ego check as he went down in the spring too on our last ride up here.

Back