for $4K you get
-Power Commander III, with original box and program :shine:
-Sergeant seat :p
-Yamaha gel seat :eyebrow:
-large, expandable, magnetic tank bag :flash:
-large, soft, panniers :wtf:
-extra helmet :cheers:

its basically the trade in vs. ready to go edition

This bike is very fast AND comfortable I rode 243 miles straight through on the HY on Thursday night to Memphis and it was no biggie. Have also ridden the best roads in AL and attempted to hang with R6s and Speed Triples :thewave:

There is a 1/4" nic on the passenger grab handle where it was bumped in my garage and some minor imperfections in the gloss on the tank where the magnetic bag sits, but its never been down or repainted or anything. Only issue is that it wants to run double the speed limit everywhere

I had to buy a new DD and need to sell this, but I can wait to the spring to not get shafted on it. Its a great bike.

Located in Tuscaloosa, AL 35405 but I can help with deliver within a few states for a fee

Thanks

I got a good deal on it from a honest seller and am just looking to pass it on, not trying to pay off a mortgage or anything :cheers:

Ive put 4,500 miles on it since this summer and its been awesome.

If it hits 19,700 miles, Ill change the oil, if not, ill give the buyer a filter and a few quarts.

If somebody wants the "base model" edition, Ill be selling the rest of the parts on here, but not until the bike sells though. :wazzup:

I've bought a Husky 610SM :smoking: a XR650L :wtf: a TRD Tundra :eek5: and I'm buying a house this month too :th_dftt[1]:

The rock crawler, Popup camper, and 22' trailer are already gone. Having to thin the herd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back