'08 FZ 1 LeoVince GPPRO EVOII SS

Thanks oldschool!! I may wait and see what the price is gona be. I like the looks of it just about as much as the Leo. If it's some what cheeper I may go with MIVV

Yeah this is a beautiful exhaust and sounds horny too. This was my first pick but was too expensive.

A lite update on this one.

After using the Leo Vince GP Pro I'm very satisfied with the sound and the power from 3000 to 5000 RPM (with baffle in). I drove for 4 days in the Alps (Germany, Italy and Austria) and driving the mountain passes with the sound roaring on my right side gave me goosebumps! I also held back a Hayabusa on the straights up to 200 km/h (about 125 MPH) when the aerodynamic of the FZ1S was like a wall compared to the Hayabusa. Only downside on this was that the guy was huge and he had a passenger.

The bracket for the center stand is very soft and bends to the side if you let the center stand just smash upwards without you soften the movement of it.

Check out the roads west of Cortina in Italy!

/AGM

A lite update on this one.

After using the Leo Vince GP Pro I'm very satisfied with the sound and the power from 3000 to 5000 RPM (with baffle in). I drove for 4 days in the Alps (Germany, Italy and Austria) and driving the mountain passes with the sound roaring on my right side gave me goosebumps! I also held back a Hayabusa on the straights up to 200 km/h (about 125 MPH) when the aerodynamic of the FZ1S was like a wall compared to the Hayabusa. Only downside on this was that the guy was huge and he had a passenger.

The bracket for the center stand is very soft and bends to the side if you let the center stand just smash upwards without you soften the movement of it.

Check out the roads west of Cortina in Italy!

/AGM

That sounds good holding back such bikes, up to now I've done that with fireblades, R1's, GSXR1000 all after 200 kph (125 mph) they come by, not before!

But I've the same problem with the centerstand support from Leo Vince, and haven't found a solution for this. Do you?

Back