'08 FZ 1 LeoVince GPPRO EVOII SS

Is anyone familiar with this slip-on? I like the looks of it, and I always like to be a little different than the other guys. Thanks for your comments, good and bad!

Welcome Heavy, to the forum. Glad to have you aboard. I'm sure someone will chime in with an answer for you soon. Thanks for joining. Post some pics of your rides when you have time. Billy.

I've seen it installed on 1 or 2 other FZ's.... it's a GORGEOUS pipe IMO.....

yamaha_fz1_8147-3.jpg

I agree that it's a nice looking pipe. Have never heard it in person, but if you search on YouTube I bet you can find a sound clip. Based on it's look and size it's probably on the loud side.

I wanted to get this one, but the budget was tight. I know this GP style exhaust is loud on my buddies GSXR 1000, so I am sure it will be loud on the Fz1. I like the lud pipes though. :) I went with the Fuel slip on myself.

I do not have this GP version installed, but have another one from LVs range: Tsikkel3.jpg

I must say I just love it from first day I installed it! Its really loud (I just cannot install this db-killer) and makes nice "bang-"bang" in case you release your throttle.

I only wish it came in a matte black finish. :(

Without the baffle, it is essentially a straight pipe with a megaphone cone on the end. You want loud? That would be it! OF course, without the baffle, you'll also be deaf in short order... ;)

I only wish it came in a matte black finish. :(

Without the baffle, it is essentially a straight pipe with a megaphone cone on the end. You want loud? That would be it! OF course, without the baffle, you'll also be deaf in short order... ;)

Micron made a similar pipe that was a matte black finish and yes it was loud. Looked killer on our bikes...

I have installed this Exhaust.

Superb Sound with db-killer. But many Popups when the SLS is in funktion.

I have closed the SLS and now the Popups are reduced at the minimum.

Smartkiller

Leo Vince, Rossi has them on the Yamaha M1. Italinan pipes,quite popular in Europe.
A friend of mine has them on his VFR, they sound great, although IMO i would go with the Akra.... pipes.

I've just ordered this pipe for my 08 FZ1SA and I'll be installing it after Easter. I also have the PCV and will change the map to DynoJet's Leo Vince mapping (M22-015-004 ). The rest of the bike is stock. The change in weight will be from 7 kg (about 15 lbs) with the EXUP valve to 2,3 kg (about 5 lbs).

/AGM

Back