15k!!

Impressive. I just made it through 24 months and I am only up to 8,000 miles.

The sad part is my bike hasn't even left the state of Ga yet or been on a track. Where the heck did I ride to?? Wow! I just ride everyday that's it, if I don't ride to work (5miles) I ride after work.

I usually get home and say to the wife "well time to get my fix" she usually responds with "which one" Me: "both".:yes:

Have you regreased the steering bearings? Manual sais 12K on that. I would hope you'd already done plugs and coolant! 27K for valve adjust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you regreased the steering bearings? Manual sais 12K on that. I would hope you'd already done plugs and coolant! 27K for valve adjust.

Actually I had made an apt to get that done with some different bearing that my bike shop (not dealer) said is better, ehh bearings came in and I never got it done since they told me they will ride the bike and see if I really need to get them re-greased. I may still get it done. Plugs were done, can't remember about coolant though. I'll have to check my svc receipts.

It's not to hard to regrease them yourself, and whether it "needs" it or not ya should...so that ya never do really "need" to. :)

Back