1974 Honda CB200 Full Restore

TwItcH

Hey all,

So today I went out and bought a 74 CB200.

Im going to post throughout the winter with my progress. I plan on making it into a cafe racer. Heres a pic of the bike and then a pic of wat it will most likely look like besides paint.

0829111221.jpg
[/IMG]

cb200remix.jpg

Hey man thats pretty sweet. I just got a '71 suzuki t 250 in a trade on sunday. Plan on building a cafe bike as well. Good luck !

Take your time getting back into the swing of things. After my big crash it took a long time to fully heal. It was about 10 years before my upper back fully recovered.

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk

New Improvements

100_3560.jpg

100_3561.jpg

100_3562.jpg
[/IMG]

New Tail section came in. Will need to do a mild amount of cutting. Nothing im not used to. Soaked the front rim overnight in my rust wear formula :) then scrubbed the shit outa it.

Finally came up with a color. White with a black racing pin stripe with two smaller ones that run parallel to it. The rim spokes will be black and the rims themselves will be white. :)

Holy Crap! You don't waste any time. That's looking awesome Twitch! It looks like your gonna have a lot of fun with those forks. Mucho rust! Keep the pics coming. Looking good so far.:Rockon:

little secret

Ya the top of the forks is bad but the forks are good internally. The top ill just cover in exhaust heat rap for a vintage look :)

Front Rim

Heres a pic of the rim after i drew up a few plans i went to work. Let me know what you think !!

100_3563.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3564.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3565.jpg
[/IMG]

I used to race

I used to race, build and hill climb. I have a traxxas slayer 3.3, an smaxx with 4 wheel drive kit, a old school traxxas stampede and a duratrax nitro evader.

all of which are for sale super cheap :)

Back