100_3566.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3567.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3568.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3569.jpg
[/IMG]

What can I say Twitch, you have done an amazing job so far! I'm loving this rebuild. Paint is awesome and the "Honda" emblem is "right on"! Just using the simple color combo of white and black is just perfect. Keep the progress shots coming!

Good !

Ya and i really haven't spent much money. The majority was in paint and stuff like that. Biggest buy so far was the nitrogen shocks which were only 75$ anyways.

The healing is awesome. Yesterday I went bowling but i guess i wasnt ready yet cause my arm kinda hurts but that just helped me learn my limits for now.

68W (Medic School) has been rescheduled for jan 22nd :) I am reclassing from MP to Medivac Flight Surgeon :D

I have been trying to find a 2 stroke bike for a resto.Lookin good! anyone got a Yamaha 200 electric start layin around they wanna get rid of 1972 I believe?

. Biggest buy so far was the nitrogen shocks which were only 75$ anyways.

on :D[/QUOTE] If you don't mind me asking, I'd like to know where you picked those bad boys up? Did you get a killer deal on your seat, or have one sitting around? The best price I've been able to find so far is about 200.00.

Engine cleaned, painted, Tires

Cleaned the engine, Painted it. more paint to come. Tires on rims and balanced

100_3570.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3571.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3572.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3577.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3579.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3580.jpg
[/IMG]

hmm

Well my list goes something like this

1. Get some exhaust tape
2. Figure out wat im doing with the exhaust
3. figure out if im using the sotck foot pegs
4. figure out wat clip ons to get
5. Find a way to mount the seat pan
6. Find a way to mount the foam
7. Get leather or use the old.

Theres alot left to do :) dont let the pics fool you haha. But its coming along

The build is coming along great Twitch! Are you going to have the seat as the tail section also like I see in the photo or are you going to cut off the raised hump and have plastic back there?

Just checking in, haven't seen anything in a while. I figured this thing would be done and have been bike of the month by now.

Back