2 Brothers V.A.L.E. M-2 Black Series

TwItcH

Hi all.

I was doing research on exhausts because I want a short or GP style with nice sound. I found this exhaust and wanted to know if anyone has it and if so can I see pics ?

My main concern is this

When you are searching online for an exhaust the picture isnt always the same as the product. I want a short exhaust and this claims to be a shortened exhaust and it looks it but I cannot find any pics of it actually on a fz1. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated and if I can get some pics Ill put a tutorial up after I order it if I get some feedback

2 Bros Shorty - http://www.motorcycle-superstore.co...-A-L-E--M-2-Black-Series-Slip-On-Exhaust.aspx

Scorpion Shorty - http://www.motorcycle-superstore.co...-Extreme-Slip-On-Exhaust.aspx?WT.ac=SLIsearch

I have searched the forums and cant find anyone with either of these. Again any insight would be awesome !

- Twitch (Seth)

Last edited:
Try doing a search on youtube, search FZ1 XXXX exhaust ( put the brand you want in place of the x's ) - you will be able to see it on the bike and hear how it sounds too which can help in your choice.

Good luck

ya

Ya thats how I found the shorty scorpion exhaust but online you can only get it for the r6. And I did some more research and the 2 bros exhaust isnt short for the fz1. I just went to their website :)

Thanks !!

As far as I know it is the same length as the non-black series. It's not all that long.

The shorty you REALLY want is the full Graves system. Effin' DROOL!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :D

Check out THIS one! And no need for any exhaust hanger! :D

146_0806_04_z+yamaha_FZ1+graves_motorsports_exhaust_system.jpg

in love

I am in LOVE with the graves system, but its so expensive :/ I may be going with a micron system I have found on ebay. If not Ill probly be going with either the MIVV souno or GP unless I can find a graves for sale

The MIVV Suono CF would be the absolute 2nd choice Crispy! That is another one I like to drool over!

I finally quit droolin' and got one. That'n thar is mine :cowboy:
The Graves is too sweet, but the MIVV was expensive enough!

BTW Twitch, I'm sure it's been said hundreds of times, but PJs Parts is a great vendor for MIVV. Best prices and all. Believe me, I looked...

Last edited:
I finally quit droolin' and got one. That'n thar is mine :cowboy:
The Graves is too sweet, but the MIVV was expensive enough!

My issue with the Graves is... I want the whole damned bike, color scheme and all! :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

Back