2008 Fz1 For Sale

2008 Fz1 For Sale - *$3800*

Guys, needing to sell my bike!!! Thought i would list it here if anyone is interested. Can be a super deal for someone.

Can email me at [email protected] with any questions or contact me here. Thanks.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k500/jmcculler662/DSC00091.jpg

2008 Yamaha FZ1 Sport Bike. 1000cc, Naked R1. Under 5,000 miles. Located in Tupelo, MS - $3800 for sale only, must sale.

*Two Brothers Exhaust
*New Tires
*Power Comander and Tuned
*Adjustable Levers
*Garage Kept
*National Cycle Windscreen
*New Chain and Sprockets (530 to 520 conversion kit)
*Speedo Healer
*AIS Block Off Plates Installed (to stop popping associated with aftermarket exhausts)
*K&N Filters
*Intergrated LED Tail Light and Proton Flush Mount Signals
This is a great bike, just no time for it anymore. Been starting it so it hasnt just set up but the battery will not hold a charge anymore so it will need one. Have 2 luggage bags and a LG HJC helmet than can go with it.

Last edited:
It will be ok lytehouse. Point blank, hit some financial problems and need it gone. If someone from the site wants it I could do $3800, that will take care of payoff and help me and a buyer out. Very doubtful anyone would find a better deal than that. Bike is in great shape and people here know me, or should. Been around here a long time and even donated the software for the site. Appreciate all yall.

Back