2009 Grab Rails

Hey,
Can anyone out there send me a picture of there 2009 FZ1S rear end so I can try figure out what parts I'm gonna need to get this mod done on my naked? I have the parts list but its not over clear so before I order I need to know I'm fundamentally getting the right bodywork!! Appreciate all your help :sport12:

Unfortunately, the entire tail is different save the sub-frame. The shape and design of the plastics, brackets, seats, everything... It's not a simple swap. Ideally, you could find someone with the S who is close and willing to swap tails with your N model and then there's no costs... especially if you find a swap of the same color!

Many thanks for that. My local Yamaha dealer just let me take an S apart and I can now see what a mission it is! She'll just have to hang on tighter!

I produce small quantity of this grab rail and i sell it , in italy until now. The people say that are very good, and i am happy for this. They are made with steel and aluminium and they can installed without changing to your. Fz1

I produce small quantity of this grab rail and i sell it , in italy until now. The people say that are very good, and i am happy for this. They are made with steel and aluminium and they can installed without changing to your. Fz1

Ok, how much are they?
Do you have any pics of where they mount under the passenger seat?

i sell for euro 140 vat included (because for foreign shipping the vat is needed), plus shipping.
note: In italy i sell the grab rail much more,but i ' d like begin to sell some grab rail out of italy ( i' m not a big company, but some month ago i started a little business to create some motorcycle accessories (first of all for my FZ1N:) ), and the grab rail is one of this.

P.s. for the moderator: this is not an advertising of my business, only the explanation of the V.A.T. I' m sorry if i went out of topic

Back