2011 Mileage Competition

Here's mine taken 06 Jan 11
DSCF4279.JPG

with 29,489 miles

Late to my own game :) been cold in the garage

2011 starting millage 7101 miles or 11428 km

Don't feel bad there are lots of machines under cover awaiting the arrival of Spring.:shaking head:

I will take a picture of my odometer before the season's first ride (which will be awhile). I just did not see the point of moving and uncovering bikes to turn on the key and light up the dash when my mileage would not change for 3 months or more. Come on Spring!

Don't feel bad there are lots of machines under cover awaiting the arrival of Spring.:shaking head:

I will take a picture of my odometer before the season's first ride (which will be awhile). I just did not see the point of moving and uncovering bikes to turn on the key and light up the dash when my mileage would not change for 3 months or more. Come on Spring!

Same here. It's not gaining ANY miles in the garage, so it won't make any difference right now.

OK, I had my first ride today. I only had my 1 cell phone with me to take the picture, but it has a time and date stamp on it. I hope this works. I think I put 40-50 miles on it today. I won't come close to other people's mileage, but this should be fun to keep track of it. I'll try to track my MPG too.

That's 3,026 miles to start the year. The 26 came on 12/31/2010 when we had that 60 degree weather. I bet that 26 miles will keep me from winning... LOL

IMAG0341 by DocDazzler, on Flickr

Last edited:
4 months in; how's everyone doing so far? :) The good riding weather is just starting for a lot of us so I guess the real riding will be kicking off soon!

I'm just a hair above 4000 miles on the SV650 for 2011 so far

I bought my 2008 FZ1 on 11-MAR-11 with 1900 miles on it. We have had some good weather but this spring has been pretty wet so I have not been able to get out as much as I would like. The bike currently has 3394 miles on it and just sitting the garage now because it has been raining this weekend. I just took a peak at the weather and maybe today the rain will let up and I can get out later in the day.

Call me unaware of my surroundings. I didn't see this thread until this week. Too late to take pic in Dec. Planned on putting in major miles this summer anyway. Surgery last week is why I had time to look and post. Just a little scope job to clean out some pesky debris. Should be back in the saddle by June. Why can't this crap happen to me during hunting season. I can still climb a tree with one leg and my arms. Sorry didn't mean to crap on this thread by whining. Good luck on the mileage chase folks. Just make sure the quantity doesn't take over the quality.

Back