2014 Yamaha MT-07

What crank timing is Yamaha using?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I think i red 270. Is this the same as the S10?

What gives the new MT-07 such a special character is its all-new 689cc inline 2-cylinder engine which has been developed using Yamaha’s ’crossplane philosophy’. With an uneven firing interval, the 270-degree crank gives a strong feeling of acceleration and great traction, and the deep linear torque ensures outstanding performance.

I think that is the correct one isnt it. I know many of the XS660 guys use a totally different timing and it really make the motor smooth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

So we now have the FZ07 and FZ09.........please Yamaha continue the trend and give me a FZ11 ! Make it a triple with 140-150hp at the wheel with a little wind protection like the current FZ1 and I'm sold :)

Any speculation about tonight's unveiling in Austin, TX by Yamaha? It's at 6:30pm and at the FZ09 tent... The FZ09 is already listed on the corp site for 2015 as "NEW" so . . . . 2 more hours to find out. :D

So we now have the FZ07 and FZ09.........please Yamaha continue the trend and give me a FZ11 ! Make it a triple with 140-150hp at the wheel with a little wind protection like the current FZ1 and I'm sold :)

+1 here. That would be a bike I would give up my gen1 for! 2015 will hopefully be an interesting year for us yamaha owners!?

Back