2016 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Final test results
CaSC32gUcAEaAXu.jpg:large

Now if Casey didn't set a hot lap as he said, that is embarrassing for the other Ducati boys. Jorge is smoking fast! I hope he wins it again this year. Crutchlow is looking good too this year, I hope he can follow this through.

It will be similar to Sepang, there will be sparse video coverage, very little if any commentary and live timing. I just stick the live timing on my secondary monitor while I work and have a look every now and then to see who is where on the ladder. You're best off to view the highlights video they bring out after each day to see what happened. Then you can get all the action in a short video.

Here's what MotoGP have stated on their site for the PI test.

"The three days of testing begin on the 17th of February at 10:00 Local Time and finishes on the 19th of February at 18:00 Local Time. motogp.com will have a variety of video features throughout the three days as well as Live Timing from beginning to end."

So, another bout of bad weather on day 3 but the riders managed to get some laps in during the morning. Maverick was second fastest today and was fastest over all 3 days. Lots of crashes today, including both Suzukis, Crutchlow, Marquez, Lorenzo, Miller, Rabat (twice) and Petrucci sadly broke some bones in his right hand. Word is he may even miss the first race of the season. :(

Last edited:
Back