2016 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Looks like Honda got their shit together at the end of FP2. Marquez fastest and Lorenzo out of the top 10. JL was very unhappy with the front end and stormed straight to his motorhome at the end.

From what I read there was a lot of fine dust on the track when they started and it stayed quite dirty through the day. If it rains in the morning things could change drastically with the track, none of the riders seemed happy with the conditions today.

From what I read there was a lot of fine dust on the track when they started and it stayed quite dirty through the day. If it rains in the morning things could change drastically with the track, none of the riders seemed happy with the conditions today.

Miller was happy. He is right up there.

Michelin withdrew the current rear tires for tomorrow and will bring revised compounds to run for the race. There were some issues related to tires in FP4 and it was red flagged.

With that plus the threat of thunderstorms tomorrow, who knows what'll happen!

Last edited:
Not a rain tire. Eek.

michelin1.jpg

Absolutely unbelievable race weekend. Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP were just spectacular.

Ianonne is going to have a 'talking to', I guess. 4th for Laverty! Super happy for him! Very sad for Scott Redding who would have had a podium if his bike didn't let him down. Nice to see Marquez reminding us how good he really is.

Only photo so far is a semi tractor that caught on fire on I35 directly across from the AF1 Racing party. We watched burn a listened to the front tires explode!

8be72ac1c44d70477f8b33b33f01fa99.jpg

Back