$5000 - 2008 FZ1, Low Miles, Few Extras, IA

Up for grabs is a Mint Condition Yamaha FZ1. Perfect time to get your summer riding in. Only selling because I need to make room in the garage. Too many toys as it is, and my girlfriend worries about me on a bike. Only 6059 Miles (and counting, I still drive it pretty regularly). Bike runs extremely strong, very well maintained.

Bike has never been down, there is just one small dent in the left hand side of the gas tank.

Bike has a few extras:
- Wiseco Fuel Management
- Fender Eliminator (Still have original fender too)
- Leo Vince Slip-On Exhaust (Still have original exhaust)
- Touring Wind Screen (Still have original screen)
- Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires (Have about 600 miles on them)

Price is negotiable, but I do have a loan to pay off with it. Thus the title is at the bank (clean title). Asking 5000 OBO. You won't see many cleaner examples of one of these around. I had to go out of state just to pick this one up.

Email me - ahheck09 AT gmail.com, and I will get back immediately. Offer up, any reasonable offer will be considered. Need to get it sold as quickly as possible. NO Trades, have to pay off the loan.

Again 5000 OBO

PRICE DROP TO 5k. Pretty firm on this. It's definitely worth this.

Just had another Craigslist guy string me along. I need to get my loan paid off desperately. Please someone give this bike a good home for a great price.

Thanks Guys,
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll trade you my black rims for your gold rims and throw in some cash to make it worth your while. Mine are in perfect condition.
I'm in La Crosse, Wisconsin and will drive to you.
I have PR2's on them with 1000 miles on them.

Pure profit for you.

PM me and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Steve

Alright guys. Bump and price drop. Down to 5k. I need this bike gone. I have to just get out of the loan now. I paid 6500 and then threw on new tires so I'm selling it at loss now, but I just need to get out of the loan. Lost my job and don't have enough to manage insurance and the loan. Please take this to a good home.

Price is still obo. 5000.

Back