67 And Sunny For This Sunday!!!

I'm just loving the weather forecast for this weekend. It's almost too good to be true. Time to take a nice ride out of the Bronx somewhere! I think I'm gonna take a good look at the map and head somewhere that I haven't been with the bike thus far. I think I'll fire up the GoPro as well.

Where are you guys gonna go this weekend?????

A group of friends (Froggy Riders) and myself are riding to the Leesburg bikefest in Leesburg, FL. Suppose to be high 80's and sunny.

One of the few good things about Florida is you can ride year round.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G.

Getting the heck out of Sac

Just joined a riding group this week and we are heading out from Sacramento to the coast via the back roads. Should be a nice day ride! Wish I had a GoPro. :doh2:

Okay, I just saw the weather report. While it will no longer be in the mid-60's for Sunday, there won't be a threat of any rain until very late in the day. Thats fine with me as I'm an "early bird" when it comes to riding. I'm coming home by 2pm as others are just heading out. Wednesday I'm off and it will be almost 70!

Sounds like a fun weekend Billy, be safe and enjoy!

You can always join Hail, Pyro and me at the track on Sunday if the weather doesn't pan out.

Sounds like a fun weekend Billy, be safe and enjoy!

You can always join Hail, Pyro and me at the track on Sunday if the weather doesn't pan out.

Boy, if I had just hit that flippin' Mega Millions last week I'd be jet setting around meeting all you guys and treating you all to track days in your towns! But I didn't win so I have to hope that they take some video so I can see what it's like!:drools:

85 and sunny here in ohio sunday

You guy's on the east coast leave Saturday P.M. you can be here easy by Sunday morning. I'll show you boys what us local hooligans call Baby Dragon its only about a mile long but you swear your at the Gap.

How bout you give us a "Google Map" shot of the "Baby"????
Sorry guys tried to load photo of the Baby, comes out black every time.I am so not much of a geek. Google Earth Fort Ancient Ohio, its SR 350 you'll see what I mean. Reminds me of mi. 3 - 4 around Parsons Branch.

A group of friends (Froggy Riders) and myself are riding to the Leesburg bikefest in Leesburg, FL. Suppose to be high 80's and sunny.

One of the few good things about Florida is you can ride year round.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G.

Just got back from riding the tail of the grouper near Crystal River! We were all around Leesburg without getting too close. Ever heard of Ducks Dam diner?

The Damn Diner is about 20 minutes up the road from me. Not sure where the Tail of the Grouper is though. Is that Ozella Trail Rd in Crystal River?

We drove to the fest in Leesburg this afternoon, took some back roads to get there. Only stayed for about an hour or two though. Go to hot and was tired of bumping into uncovered fat bellies.

Next time your in town hit me up, my girl and I would love to ride around with you. She rides the Suzuki Bandit 1200

Sorry guys tried to load photo of the Baby, comes out black every time.I am so not much of a geek. Google Earth Fort Ancient Ohio, its SR 350 you'll see what I mean. Reminds me of mi. 3 - 4 around Parsons Branch.

Is this the "Baby" you speak of???

OhiosDragon.jpg

once again the forcast went to crap so I did some work on the wifes bike instead of riding.If we dont get some good weather soon neither of the bikes are gonna have any paint left from polishing!!!

Back