A beautiful day

MrLims

31 and sunny, new tyre's, no work, a freshly serviced FZ1, 3 mates to go riding with and some local hills roads to play on... life is good :yes:

ooooh yeah I'm a happy man today

:australia:

Thanks for depressing me even more now :jk:
It was 31 degrees here too, but Fahrenheit instead of Celsius :(

Glad you got to enjoy your FZ1 :tup:

Damn you. It's been hovering around -5 and -10c this week (15f or so). That would be ok normally but since it's been snowing and freezing, I'm stuck at home and stranded.

I hate winter!

Not enough snow here to do that, it's just enough so that the roads are impassable on a bike but not enough to be worth doing anything in

@MrLims where did you ride? It's been top weather in Vic this week.

I'm a SA boy so went through our local hills around Lobethal and then headed further south just going where ever the roads go, it was a totally awesome day can't wait to head out again... prob Saturday morning before work:flash:

Summer down under! I have to ask though... does anyone really stop riding in the winter months? Enjoy the sun and fun! Post some pics so us riders hibernating in the frozen north can live vicariously through you guys. :D

Summer down under! I have to ask though... does anyone really stop riding in the winter months? Enjoy the sun and fun! Post some pics so us riders hibernating in the frozen north can live vicariously through you guys. :D

nah, I ride all year round here in South Australia but there are some places that get snow and ice, I guess they have to stop over winter.

:australia:

Just went for a nice ride today with the bride....up the Old Pacific Hwy to Terrigal, had a nice lunch by the beach, and returned home by the same route! Fantastic!!

When I lived and worked in a ski resort here the bike went into hibernation. The SnoMo came out though so it was still good fun. Never saw a radar gun out on the snow! Did have a few RBTs but thats cool if you're sane.

Back