And yet, another new owner...

snuffcityrider

Story as follows: I've been reading about the FZ1 for about a week or so. I was looking for an alternative to my 2005 Triumph Speed Four, something a little more upright and with more power. I called a dealer to ask if they had one and he said that they had an 09 demo. Took my wife to buy her a new cell phone and thought I'd just stop by to have a look as I,ve not seen one in person. This shop was asking some where around $9500 and I informed the salesman that I'd seen a 2010 for $8400 so he'd have to come down a good bit to peak my interest. While sitting on the bike I noticed that the right side peg was bent a little so I got off the bike to inspect the right side and noticed that the fairing and turn signal had scratches and the heat shield on the exhaust had a small dent, something he forgot to mention. To make this long story short I got the bike for $6000 and feel like I got a pretty good deal. I honestly just went to sit on the bike....honest.
1320370563.jpg
I'm bringing it home tomorrow.

RE: Welcome !

Ahh, Another motorcycle convert . . . You will LOVE this bike !! :welcome:
Let the modifications BEGIN !! heh,heh,heh

:+1: on the PRICE too !!

Got my 08 this may for 7200 with zero miles. Something about theses bikes, if your not intending to buy it i wouldn't ever sit on one. lol. Around here gixers are a dime a dozen, everyone has one, but i have the only fz1 that i have seen out on the road. Always get people to stop and ask me what it is, makes it worth it to me.

Back