Another road, another vid, Go Pro HD

ozzieboy

One of my favourite roads, using the Go Pro HD camera and edited using Nero 9.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmY3-HBwS_g]YouTube - FZ1 Sweepers[/ame]

Cheers
Mike

Stock as a rock unfortunately, and that's one of the smoothest roads we've got to play on...lol...Our roads suck. There are some very sweet twisty roads but they are in woeful condition. Most are crumbling at the edges (two feet of edge...lol), and they just patch stuff up with a mosaic of pothole repairs or they use long strips of patch so you start tramlining mid corner. All the road budget money and the billions of dollars from radar cameras, must be finding it's way into politician's superannuation.

Stock as a rock unfortunately, and that's one of the smoothest roads we've got to play on...lol...Our roads suck. There are some very sweet twisty roads but they are in woeful condition. Most are crumbling at the edges (two feet of edge...lol), and they just patch stuff up with a mosaic of pothole repairs or they use long strips of patch so you start tramlining mid corner. All the road budget money and the billions of dollars from radar cameras, must be finding it's way into politician's superannuation.

Knowing that your bike is stock in the suspension arena will give me a tad more confidence next time I go out. :)

Great stuff once again Mike! You must know every road where the LEO's don't sit waiting! :D

LOL...most of the time I use the very tight stuff, so you can have a blast, and are unlikely to get pinged. I try to use this road as little as possible, and at odd times, like during the week. Those cars you saw in the video were everything I saw for the whole 50km stretch.

Unfortunately a bloke just got cleaned up on that road this W/E so I'll be avoiding it for a fair while methinks.

Bumpy.... There were bumps. I didnt notice....Our Maleny range has one lane at times and is ten times worse then in the video and you have to watch out for all types of animals including cattle & Roos (Kangaroo's or Skippy's) are the worst, They Literally jump out in front of you without notice.

Nice video ozzieboy, keep'em comin,

Bumpy.... There were bumps. I didnt notice....Our Maleny range has one lane at times and is ten times worse then in the video and you have to watch out for all types of animals including cattle & Roos (Kangaroo's or Skippy's) are the worst, They Literally jump out in front of you without notice.

Nice video ozzieboy, keep'em comin,

LOL...I've stopped on that road in the vid from......220 ish, on my FZ6 and pulled up about 18inches from a roo......then it saw me...lol....scared the carp out of it. Was flicking rocks all over my headers trying to get away from me.

Spotted it just at the apex and had to stand up and brake hard...lol...and with the stock exhaust he didn't hear me coming....lol.

Back