Anyone else watching The Walking Dead?

I recorded this last one as well. I'm not a big tv gal but I LOVE that show. :) other then this last Sundays we can talk though. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I watch it every sunday!! I can't believe the season finale is next week. The ending to this past episode was insane!!!!! Let's just say that I hope Rick and Carl have their running shoes on next sunday!! LOL

Michele doesn't like anything to do with zombies but I've watched all of season one on Netflix using the TV with a Roku, my laptop or my phone. I like the show a lot and hope to catch more of it soon. Is this season two?

Michele doesn't like anything to do with zombies but I've watched all of season one on Netflix using the TV with a Roku, my laptop or my phone. I like the show a lot and hope to catch more of it soon. Is this season two?

Yes! This is season 2 and they did this really weird Mid-Season split. They stopped showing for a few months (probably to finish production - that's a guess) and now we are in the 2nd half of season 2.

FOR ALL YOU FANS who are already hooked: I think I know EXACTLY what Jenner (the scientist) whispered into Rick's (the sheriff's depute) when the group left the CDC.
LOL
I was SO DAMN MAD that they did not come out and tell us because I was literally reading internet chatter about it during the break between season's 1 and 2. They really built up a cliffhanger.
Anyone have any guesses?
My theory has to do with an episode 2 weeks ago. 2 soldiers laid on the ground as zombies but they did not have bites. The BIG ENDING last night? There were no bites!!! No scratches!!!!! HHHHHHHMMMMMMM?????!!!!!!
OK Clyde. Tried to keep that a spoiler free rant. PLease watch the show and jump in to the conversation.

Last edited:
Well excluding last weeks which I havent watched yet, and this is strictly my theory, but with the two cops zombies without being bitten I think EVERYONE has it. My opinion is that the CDC guy told him its something you get through the air and everyone is already infected. If you die, your a zombie.

Ok... caught up last night, and the "no bites" zombies are an awesome plot twist. I realized last night when I was catching up on a few weeks worth of recordings that when I went on vacation, I didn't get the episode from two weeks ago (I unplugged most of our electronics for a week in Mexico)! That sucked, since it seemed to be a pivotal one. I'm going to have to find some way of remedying that.

I think that Lori's baby is going to be extremely important. Pure speculation here, but the no-bite zombies plus the unborn baby might end up creating a "cure" or at least an inoculation.

SPOILER ALERT:
What Lori did to Shane was crazy. Sometimes I think she's the loosest cannon in the bunch. A couple of weeks ago, she told Rick that it was his baby, "no matter what." Then she gets into Shane's head and stirs all that crap around!? It's no wonder he went even further into the deep end of the crazy pool!

Clyde, I heard someone talking about being able to watch past episodes on line somewhere...
I'm going to have to see if I can download the comic books to my kindle, I want to read them now after getting addicted to the show!

:chat:
I think you guys are spot on!!!!
I did not see this twist coming and I was pretty amazed when Shane stood up and walked.
Good point Clyde - Lori's baby will be a real big deal. LOL Especially if it is as good at manipulation as it's Mom :D

I also think it's pretty cool to watch the group dynamic change. Almost everyone has taken on a different role. I loved Shane's character and I will miss the added tension that he brought to the show......so I'm thinking that the writers will want to replace that tension with some new characters in season 3. Wonder what lies ahead?

Last edited:
BTW - You guys please check your inboxes

And I think I made a mistake - the dead soldiers/policemen with no bites were a week ago instead of two. I guess that would have been episode 11.

Last edited:
Back