Anyone still here?

i'm still around. no plans of parting ways with the fazer. look for a thread regarding my (almost) complete build, as soon as i get some new photos this spring.

I'm just curious as to whether or not anyone else has an issue with the "Thank For This Post", "Like This Post", or the "Dislike This Post" buttons not doing anything when clicked". It hasn't worked for me in some time and I'm wondering if it's just maybe my browser?? Oh, and hey Dustin! How's it going brother!

I did not notice until I saw your post and no, the button do not work for me either.
Google Chrome - most recent build.

If you hover over them, the script is missing, it just comes up with "javascript ://" and no script, if you hover over other things like links, the link appears.

Attachments

• javascript.JPG
    javascript.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 92
  • blog.JPG
    blog.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 97
I'm just curious as to whether or not anyone else has an issue with the "Thank For This Post", "Like This Post", or the "Dislike This Post" buttons not doing anything when clicked". It hasn't worked for me in some time and I'm wondering if it's just maybe my browser?? Oh, and hey Dustin! How's it going brother!

I’ve had that issue for months now. WTF...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I messaged Admin about this.....I'm pretty sure he looked into it so I'm unsure why it's still not working. :/

Oh, and "hi"! :)

G'day Blanchy and Dicko.
Thanks for the welcome.

Yeh, just down the road Blanchy near the shores of the other B.B. - Broken Bay.
Interestingly a great uncle of mine was Reg Blanch, the Station Master at Fassifern in the 1960s.

One of my good riding mates lives at Bonnels Bay.

I posted up my intro as FZ1S in OZ.

G'day Blanchy and Dicko.
Thanks for the welcome.

Yeh, just down the road Blanchy near the shores of the other B.B. - Broken Bay.
Interestingly a great uncle of mine was Reg Blanch, the Station Master at Fassifern in the 1960s.

One of my good riding mates lives at Bonnels Bay.

I posted up my intro as FZ1S in OZ.

Mines shortened Blanchard. We'll have to hook up for a ride then. See you like two strokes too!

Back