Arrow VS MIVV Suono

dduck

I have narrowed down my favorite two exhausts down to the Suono or the Arrow.

I like the look of the Suono better but the like the sound of the Arrow.

Anybody see & hear both in person?

I don't think the Arrow could sound enough better to make me want it over the Mivv. That would be based purely on aesthetics of the two. The Mivv is just plain and simply a beautiful can.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE4B0LrbZfI]YouTube - Mivv Suono on '06 FZ1[/ame]

:ditto: I just got my MIVV on & absolutely love the way it looks & sounds. I have not heard the Arrow, but I'm sure if you searched for it something would come up on You Tube.

Love the way the MIV looks but what are those two the pipes coming off of the mid pipe.

Those are resonance chambers to keep the noise to acceptable levels for the street. You can order a straight pipe from MIVV that does not have them and is considered "for racing".

IMG_0034.jpg

Mivv gets another tick from me, they just sound & look badass !!!

the sound of the suono is just awesome, with or w/o the silencer..

w/o the silencer, it's just music to the ears..

can't really say the same for arrow..

Thanks so much for the feedback. Think I will go with MIVV. Since the bike is plenty fast for me I am only doing this for looks and sound.

If I don't gut the Cat will I need to do any other Mods like AIS removal etc...

:ditto: I just got my MIVV on & absolutely love the way it looks & sounds. I have not heard the Arrow, but I'm sure if you searched for it something would come up on You Tube.

Yes, heard both on you tube but not the same as hearing in person.

I love the sound of ferrari's and the Arrow seemed to make that same clean sound on video.

Thanks so much for the feedback. Think I will go with MIVV. Since the bike is plenty fast for me I am only doing this for looks and sound.

If I don't gut the Cat will I need to do any other Mods like AIS removal etc...

You don't absolutely have to do the AIS, but you will probably want to. Blocking it is much easier btw. If you don't do one of the two you will have to listen to popping when decelerating. (This is normal, but you just can 't hear it with the restrictive factory exhaust.)

The Mivv Suono is a beautiful looking and performing exhaust but without the db killer it's obscenely loud and drones at crusing speeds.
I had one and sold it to one of the forum members here (he loves it) as I didn't like the droning and general noise.
I didn't see the point of buying a free flowing slip-on only to have to restrict it with the db killer.
I have an Akrapovic carbon now and love it.

The Mivv Suono is a beautiful looking and performing exhaust but without the db killer it's obscenely loud and drones at crusing speeds.
I had one and sold it to one of the forum members here (he loves it) as I didn't like the droning and general noise.
I didn't see the point of buying a free flowing slip-on only to have to restrict it with the db killer.
I have an Akrapovic carbon now and love it.

I like the Akr sound but worried my Givi bags won't fit because it is so long.

I would leave DB killer in.

I got a Sunono shortly after I bought my "08". The appearance was what originally attracted me and after I got it and installed it I was very pleased with the instructions (O2 sensor removal & EXUP) and the quality of the product was perfect. After 12,000 miles it still looks like new.

Back