Backwards Penalty Kick

NJFZ1

This is really weird. Don't know what the guy was thinking, but he caught everyone by surprised and scored...lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnKW-yVTSrM&feature=player_embedded]‫[/ame]

though it isn't professional, it is during a game.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLK0CQW5gs4]‪Back Flip Penalty Kick- best ever - Penalti com mortal‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

and this one by francesco totti, but in practice. at least he can do the move. i don't consider the other guy as completing the move because he shouldn't have beaten the keeper. that guy is just lucky that he had a shit keeper up against him that would rather watch the ball roll by than save the damn thing!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI5r2OZx9Fc&feature=fvst]‪Totti - The Best Penalty‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

but alas, i guess i will give the guy credit for even trying it!

this is garbage. that keeper is garbage. can't believe that went in so slowly. boo that man! BOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm not a soccer fan, but it seems like you're being too tough on the goalie. Looks to me like he guessed wrong and went right and his momentum wouldn't let him make a play to the left. Perhaps his tactics were all wrong, I don't know, but it seems like a legitimate goal even if poorly defended.

As an old keeper from the women's national team I can say that's one of the worst goalkeeping attempts I've ever seen. He gave up. He was to slow. He didn't even go down. A decent keeper gets that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an old keeper from the women's national team I can say that's one of the worst goalkeeping attempts I've ever seen. He gave up. He was to slow. He didn't even go down. A decent keeper gets that!

Oh it was definitely stoppable. I think the goalie was just in shock that the guy kicked the ball backwards and didn't even go for it.

i agree. and i am wondering what you thought about the penalty kick down the middle on hope solo in the final against japan. i thought she played that terribly. the japanese woman barely even trotted up to the ball, so solo should have known that she wasn't gonna be able to smash the ball with out some kind of momentum, but she jumped to her right far too early. it was ugly, and really bothers me still.

That's pretty awesome Missy!!!
Did you compete in national competition?
Can you tell us just a little bit about it?

I like soccer and I used to LOVE it. LOL I drove up to the Metro-Plex when the world cup was held in the USA. I remember the atmosphere was electric!! I mean soccer fans are fanatics. They set up little "camps" all along the outside of the stadium and cheered, sung songs and waived flags. It was all pretty neat to see. I have to say that the fans from Mexico were probably the most spirited but it was hard to tell because there was so much noise. I used to be pretty fluent in Spanish and I asked a nice looking Spanish girl when
We had tickets to a game with Sweden. It seems like they played Finland but I'm not sure. We decided to sit on Sweden's side because we thought they may have some hot Swedish cheerleaders, pep team, fans, etc???!??!?? HAHAHA Anyway - the game was AWESOME!!! Both sides sung songs the entire game. It was really pretty amazing and easy to get caught up in the spirit. LOL By the second half, we were hopping up and down (trying to sing with the Swedish fans) and cheering with everyone else. Overall - we had a blast :cheers:

Back