Beg forgiveness

The bike actually resembles an FZ1 but I'll bet that 1000cc twin feels quite different than an inline 4. Make sure to give us a review and comparison of the two if you don't mind.

I got to ride the SV 1000 a couple of years ago and loved everything but the from end. It's the only thing(in stock form) that kept it from being spectacular. That twin sounds like bombs going off with a system on it, which I see it has. Enjoy and stick around.

Doh!

So Mrs. D was playing possum of sorts. She had told me she couldn't get into our home email from her work server. Well I figured(wrongly) that I could communicate with sellers on CL about their bikes. Well Mrs. D may not have been able to get into the emails, but she could read the titles. So RE:Bike for sale caught her eye. She knew what I was up to all along. No pretense of anger. Might be the fact that she's been traveling for nigh on 20 hrs. Just resignation to the fact that her husband is indeed a BIKE WHORE!

I guess I should have learned after 19 years, she really is always at least one step ahead of me. Usually more.

That kinda sucks ,I was hoping she would give you a beatdown so at least another guy on here has a wife that thrashes him for no apparent reason,women are violent evil creatures!!! Hope the wife doesnt see this or I'll be getting another beating!!

That kinda sucks ,I was hoping she would give you a beatdown so at least another guy on here has a wife that thrashes him for no apparent reason,women are violent evil creatures!!! Hope the wife doesnt see this or I'll be getting another beating!!

Well you better be on your best behavior around here or somehow we'll make sure your wife reads this post and then it will be :spank2:

No need to beg here. She's a bike fanatic too and is on her 4th bike in 5 years. :D Anyways, I just have to look at the spreadsheet and I already know if it can be afforded or not.... ;) Yes, she's an accountant too!

:th_smiley_rotfl2[1] great stuff......but it's been my experience NOT to forbid a man from doing anything, cause the minute you turn your back...that's exactly what he'll do!
My husband is always talking about getting a BMW GS or a Triumph Triple Speed, my answer: "sure honey, if that's what you want"....
we still don't have a BMW GS or a Triumph in the garage ;)

Is that my problem??? While I tried not to "forbid", being the accountant that I am, I use the "not right now, it costs too much" tactic. That doesn't always work. I've tried the "Stop modding your bike. You don't get out of it what it costs." That NEVER works.

Back