belly pan

burkerider

Hi people. I was thinking about putting a belly pan on my 08 FZ1 but am not sure who makes the best quality/fitting pans. Powerbronze look o.k but in Australia are quite expensive, about $260 plus postage. I know in the U.K you can pick them up for around 60 pounds ( $95 dollars in oz money). Any info much appreciated.

I've just checked a couple of UK courier sites and they all seem to work out at about $260 including postage.
The bellypan is £60UK and shipping about £105UK. They must be adding on quite a bit for shipping from Powerbronze!

It might work out quite a bit cheaper if you could find someone else who wanted one as well as the shipping shouldn't be much dearer.

$260 isn't a bad price, the OE Yamaha bellypan is £255UK which is $420 for you guys :tdown:

Hi people. I was thinking about putting a belly pan on my 08 FZ1 but am not sure who makes the best quality/fitting pans. Powerbronze look o.k but in Australia are quite expensive, about $260 plus postage. I know in the U.K you can pick them up for around 60 pounds ( $95 dollars in oz money). Any info much appreciated.

If you're interested, I'll happily arrange shipping etc from my end to save you a few $$$ on the price that Powerbronze gave you. PM me if you're interested.

Cheers Rusty, but i think i'll keep trying from this end. This is a big country full of bike nuts, someone has to make em locally. I'm just on a budget at the moment cos bla bla bla but i won't give in just yet.:banghead:

Back