Big mod weekend for the R1!!

Well I did a quick mock up of the black tail before I do a complete swap out to see if I like it or not. I forgot how much you have to tear down to get at the undertail half. So the blue undertail is still on there in the pic. LoL

What ya think Hail?

I must admit I originally had my doubts about the black tail, but after seeing it on the bike, my vote is definitely for the black tail. That looks freaking awesome. :sport12:

I'm diggin' the black tail section. It continues the sweep up with the belly color.:D

Yeah have been staring at the pics for awhile now and like the flow and lines with the black tail as well Billy.

I like it. That one bad a$$ r1!

Thanks man!! :)

I must admit I originally had my doubts about the black tail, but after seeing it on the bike, my vote is definitely for the black tail. That looks freaking awesome. :sport12:

Thanks.

Now I just need to go out and take down the rest of it to get at the undertail.

Well today was NOT a good modding day for me. I put the black tail on completely and rolled it outside in the day light for some good pics. Well this is when I discovered that using a cheaper painter came back to bite me. I should have spent a little extra and used the guy who has done my FZ1 tails in the past. :(

The paint looks horrible in the sunlight. This pic is just sunlight and no flash. So needless to say tomorrow I will put back on the blue tail and take this back to the painter and make him fix it!!

Back