Big mod weekend for the R1!!

Nice!! I'm 42 and started at 353 on the 10th. I was 333 yesterday. I was diagnosed with a heart condition and divorced 2 years ago. I went into a depression/pitty party and packed on 130lbs. Decided that life was no fun living that way and going after it now. :)

I'm also 42 and around the 330-350 range at 5'11". I'm trying the Atkins thing with the shakes, bars and frozen meals. I'm cutting out soda (pop where I live) and I'm looking to get some motion into my life. I'm not sticking to the plan as much as I should, but I'm doing much better. I have no divorce to blame, just genes and laziness.

My goal is to get to 250 and then 200. :blahblah: Then maybe I can find a jacket to fit that isn't just black! Good luck with the weight loss. Maybe there's an R1 in my future yet :p

I'm also 42 and around the 330-350 range at 5'11". I'm trying the Atkins thing with the shakes, bars and frozen meals. I'm cutting out soda (pop where I live) and I'm looking to get some motion into my life. I'm not sticking to the plan as much as I should, but I'm doing much better. I have no divorce to blame, just genes and laziness.

My goal is to get to 250 and then 200. :blahblah: Then maybe I can find a jacket to fit that isn't just black! Good luck with the weight loss. Maybe there's an R1 in my future yet :p

Keep after it!! You can do it!!

My goal is back to 210 when I was a cop years ago. :)

Keep after it!! You can do it!!

My goal is back to 210 when I was a cop years ago. :)

Absolutely. Its tougher at this age but it can be done. Finding the daily motivation is the key. Seems like the goal is too far out of reach sometimes. Just have to stay hard headed and plow through it.

That bike is sweet! I am glad you posted that you picked up the exhaust used! I was going to ask with all the go fast parts why you didn't put a full exhaust on! Your bike is sweet! Good luck on the weight loss!
If you are up for suggestions I would add that your lifestyle has to change in order to make it work. I took the opposite approach when I got divorced! I dove into fitness and healthy eating with a venegence! I dropped from 178 (a fat boy by Army Standards) to 155 and I had replaced 23 pounds of fat with a muscular body. I am a fitness trainer for the Army so I had the knowledge to get it done. I will gladly offer workout suggestions to help get you on your way if you would like.

Once again, that bike is gorgeous and it is in the right color too! :)

I picked up some used tail pieces cheap that had some scuffs on them. I had them painted black and I am going to put a black tail on to see what that looks like.

I go get the bike from WI next weekend!!! :thewave:

Your bike looks great! Good luck
with luck with everything sounds like your head is in the right place and thats the hardest thing good job bogie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thank you. I appreciate that. I have been on a rough patch with life the last couple years but for the first time in a long time I can say I am in a good place and happy again. It feels great!! :)

Wow! It's not even on the bike yet and looks super badazz!!! Hey Brian, could you do me a favor buddy? I can't for the life of me find the PM with the instructions on the "Signature" you sent me. Would you be so kind to send that to me again? I'd really appreciate it pal.

I can't wait til you have the Beast home next weekend!! I gotta see pics with that tail section on! Peace Brother!! By the way, I'm down 15 pounds already after 4 weeks. Been on the Paleo Diet and got my Montel Williams Healthmaster. Been juicing pal and I love it. No more aches and pains, even after being under Richies car all morning long! Feelin' Good!

Wow! It's not even on the bike yet and looks super badazz!!! Hey Brian, could you do me a favor buddy? I can't for the life of me find the PM with the instructions on the "Signature" you sent me. Would you be so kind to send that to me again? I'd really appreciate it pal.

I can't wait til you have the Beast home next weekend!! I gotta see pics with that tail section on! Peace Brother!! By the way, I'm down 15 pounds already after 4 weeks. Been on the Paleo Diet and got my Montel Williams Healthmaster. Been juicing pal and I love it. No more aches and pains, even after being under Richies car all morning long! Feelin' Good!

Thanks Billy!!

I will get that info resent. :wilynily:

Ok....finally scheduled. My dad is coming down with this truck and trailer Tuesday AM and we are heading to WI to go pick up the bike!!!! :thewave:

She looks great Brian! Congrats on having her home!

Thanks Billy!! I took it out for a short ride Tuesday afternoon. Felt so good to be riding again!! Although it was the first ride with the new chain so I spent a bit of time cleaning the crap off my swingarm and the marchesini. LoL

now its time to ride her bogie you put alot of stuff on have fun enjoy

Amen!! Been fun messing with it this winter but the time enjoy is here!!!

best r1 iv seen lad so well done :bowdown:

Thank you very much. It is my baby for sure. Few more possible mods/changes this season but nothing too big. I like to keep it classy/tasteful and not to over the top blingy. Hoping this next winter the funds will be there to do the rear/front suspension in ohlins and possible caliper/rotor changes also.

Its a sickness/passion for sure. LoL

Got the new custom exhaust decals I had made put on the bike tonight. Got home late from work and it was getting dark so the pics are crap.

I will get better pics tomorrow when I get the black tail put on. :)

Back