Big mod weekend for the R1!!

Thanks. Yup. New tires for the new wheels. :)

They are Pilot Power 3's :)

I thought those looked like PP3's. I'm anxious to hear what you have to say about them. I've only used the stock POS tires and I'm a little over 6000 on PR3's. I've liked the PR3's, but I'd like to try some really sticky tires and the PP3's looked great. I'll mostly likely go back to the PR3's just for wear, but I hope to hit the dragon this summer.

I love that R1. If I weren't so old and fat I'd get a SS too. Enjoy it!:flash:

Thanks. I am for sure older than the normal R1 rider and absolutely in the Fat Boy Riding Club. Working on that part of it but I can't figure out how to turn back the aging yet. LoL

Thanks. I am for sure older than the normal R1 rider and absolutely in the Fat Boy Riding Club. Working on that part of it but I can't figure out how to turn back the aging yet. LoL

I'm really striving to turn in my "membership card" this year. My goal is to get comfortably into size 38 pants. I'm doing good so far and I'm really motivated now for some reason like I haven't been before. I'm not going crazy, just cutting out all the junk. Once my Healthmaster Machine gets here, I'll be whipping up tons of liquid stuff to get back my energy.

Awesome Billy!! I too started two weeks ago yesterday on my eating habits. No fast food/junk food, no soda and eating small meals every 2 to 3 hrs. Just that change alone and I am down 20lbs.

I have a LOT more to go but it is a good start for sure. :nerd:

Doing my ritual (diet/treadmill) started March 9th. I eat more damn chicken breasts, vegetables, and fruit in 2 months than most people do all year.
Started at 235 lbs, weighed in this morning at 223. Will be aroud 205 before softball starts in May, do it every spring.

Here is the running program I use:

The Couch-to-5K ® Running Plan | C25K Mobile App

This really helps, the last few years I skip to week 3 or 4 but if you havent ran in a long time it's the perfect program. I add/subtract some of it now after doing it the last 4-5 years. When i first started i had to do some of the weeks a couple times (smokes cigs for 22 years, quit in '09).

I to am older than most who ride R1's (44) I only take a multi vitamin and Osteo Bi Flex daily.

And.......sorry for the thread hijack! seemed like a good plave to put the link in, maybe it will help others who aren't really distance runners (like me), makes it much easier.

Last edited:
Nice!! I'm 42 and started at 353 on the 10th. I was 333 yesterday. I was diagnosed with a heart condition and divorced 2 years ago. I went into a depression/pitty party and packed on 130lbs. Decided that life was no fun living that way and going after it now. :)

Nice!! I'm 42 and started at 353 on the 10th. I was 333 yesterday. I was diagnosed with a heart condition and divorced 2 years ago. I went into a depression/pitty party and packed on 130lbs. Decided that life was no fun living that way and going after it now. :)

Good job! Keep at it!

I did the opposite when I divorced my first wife. Went from 255 to 170 in 2 1/2 months. Stayed aroud 185-190 for the 8-9 years I was single. Remarried in '07, quite smoking on Nov 17th 2009 put on 40 LBS IN 2 MONTHS!!! I love food and I get out of the habit of running every summer due to playing too much ball and my legs are tired. Going to try and stay with it this year though.

Wow Bud, I had no idea. Just remember one thing. After having my first, and hopefully last, heart attack, I realized that nothing is worth stressing over. We're here for only a fraction of time when you think about it. I'm proud of you brother, and remember this...........You drop that 130lbs+, and pull into a Bike Night on that sick R1, and those women will be flocking to ya pal!!!!! That bike's a "babe magnet"!!

Wow Bud, I had no idea. Just remember one thing. After having my first, and hopefully last, heart attack, I realized that nothing is worth stressing over. We're here for only a fraction of time when you think about it. I'm proud of you brother, and remember this...........You drop that 130lbs+, and pull into a Bike Night on that sick R1, and those women will be flocking to ya pal!!!!! That bike's a "babe magnet"!![/QUOTE]

Babe magnet?

After seeing that bike I WILL RIDE BITCH! :wilynily:

Wow Bud, I had no idea. Just remember one thing. After having my first, and hopefully last, heart attack, I realized that nothing is worth stressing over. We're here for only a fraction of time when you think about it. I'm proud of you brother, and remember this...........You drop that 130lbs+, and pull into a Bike Night on that sick R1, and those women will be flocking to ya pal!!!!! That bike's a "babe magnet"!![/QUOTE]

Babe magnet?

Hahahaha!!! :funpost:lolup:rofl:

Babe magnet?

Are you kidding?! If you both rode in together on your R1's, there'd be no women left for anyone else!!! Hahaha!!

WOW! Looks great Bogie! How's she perform with all of the cool bits?

Thanks. :)

Wish the darn wearher would let me get some seat time. :(

I can say that since she is now back to almost the same level as the 07 I had (never should have sold. WOMEN!!!) She should perform like a dream!! Can't wait to start hitting the back roads of WI where my bro lives. :)

How's the V4 monster Ape treating ya? That is a sexy beast!!!

Got word from my decal guy that he shipped out the new decals for the exhaust. I bought the exhaust used and one decal is rough and the other was gone so I had him make these for me.

Back