Black Friday Racer gloves special

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Categories.bok?category=Black+Friday+2013:Racer+Gloves

Smoking prices on great comfortable gloves. I crash tested my first pair of High End gloves and they were awesome, never let my skin touch the pavement as I slid down the road. I replaced them right away with a second pair, paid 190.00 each time and now they are on special for 59.95!!!!!

I also ordered the winter glove for my wife. 149.00 list for 39.95 WOW!!!
They tend to run small so order at least one size larger.

A Schubreth S2 helmet list 699.00 now 479.00 not a bad deal either.

Dang, my wife just took my card ;(

Thanks. Just ordered a pair of the Multi-top. Had a pair a couple of years ago and they were as good as it gets, just one size too small. Again, really nice gloves, but beware sizing. I wear a size 10 Held Steve, and a 2XL in the racers were too small. Here's hoping the 3XLs work.

Can't thank you enough for posting this. I missed out on the Guantlet Gloves BUT I scored two pair of the Racer Shorty Gloves. I have been waiting for them to be on sale and this sale was SO GOOD that I decided to pull the trigger on two pair instead of one. :sinister:

Thanks again for the heads up. LOL Now I need to stay off that site so I don't blow anymore mula!!!! :shaking head:

Back