Bogie's FZ10 Build Thread

Nice bling!

jBQmgr

LMAO!!!! Thanks!

I know what it will sound like, and you will be grinning ear to ear! When I had a bit of a .. shall we say.... spirited take off... next to my father in law, the sound produced was fantastic!

When's the modding going to be done? We need some on-board, perhaps from multiple angles! How about a mic hooked up somewhere under the bodywork to record all that sweet noise?

When's the modding going to be done? We need some on-board, perhaps from multiple angles! How about a mic hooked up somewhere under the bodywork to record all that sweet noise?

Gonna be a little bit. Got a busy schedule the next few weeks. I have to do the smog plates when I mount it and also send my ECU back out to be reflashed for this exhaust and the smog delete.

I just got a GoPro and will be working on figuring that out too.

Not to worry, I will post up ASAP when I have new pics and/or video. LOL :nerd:

Took "Black Betty" out for a quick spin after work before the sun went down and cooled off. I will probably get her out for a short ride around town tomorrow then I break out the tools and then surgery begins. :) Exhaust goes on, smog plates go on and the ECU comes out to be sent off to reflash again for this system.

A 2nd garage came available so she has her own space now too. :)

A few cuss words and a couple cuts on the knuckles later but the smog plates are on and the exhaust is mounted!!! Now sending the ECU off to get reflashed. Can't wait to fire her up!!!!

Back