Browser Question????

If there is anyone running Mozilla Firefox on their PC could you answer a quick question. When I'm using IE9, (I know, I know), the text is a perfect size. When I use Mozilla, everything is much smaller. Is there a way to change the text size within Firefox? I don't want to have to keep making adjustments as I go from one to the other. I'm curious if there is a setting for it as I have looked at everything and don't see a fix for this. Anyone??? Thanks.

Firefox was my preferred browser, but a couple of weeks ago I switched to Google Chrome and now it's my preferred browser. Seems to load more quickly.

Last edited:
If there is anyone running Mozilla Firefox on their PC could you answer a quick question. When I'm using IE9, (I know, I know), the text is a perfect size. When I use Mozilla, everything is much smaller. Is there a way to change the text size within Firefox? I don't want to have to keep making adjustments as I go from one to the other. I'm curious if there is a setting for it as I have looked at everything and don't see a fix for this. Anyone??? Thanks.

It's called "reading glasses". :poke: :poke: Put them on when you're using Firefox and take them off when you're using IE9.

Try Ctrl "+" or "-" to change text size....

Yep, that's the ticket. You can also right click on the tool bar area and choose 'customize'. Then scroll down to 'Zoom' (shown as "- +") and drag it to an area on the tool bar you want it. Just another way to do the same thing.

Also, if you turn on the Menu Bar (File, Edit, View, etc.) you can go under 'View' and choose 'Zoom In' (Ctrl +), 'Zoom Out' (Ctrl -) 'Reset' (Ctrl 0) or check 'Zoom Text Only' if you don't want pictures and the like zoomed too.

Last edited:
Chrome is amazing.
I was just enjoying it as a browser until a few weeks ago. Several guys pointed out the Incognito Mode. That got me to looking around. Chrome has lots of neet little features.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Back