Call of Duty: Black Ops.

I'll probably buy black ops when it comes out.

I was planning to pick up the new Medal of Honor, but after reading the mixed reviews, I'm not sure I want to risk wasting $60. I think I'll just rent it.

Modern Warfare was great, but I was a little dissappointed with how short the single player portion was. I'm not a big fan of online multiplayer. I dont understand why the game companies can't make a good single player campaign in a first person combat shooter that actually takes longer than 15 hours to complete. Fallout 3 has a single player campaign thats good for 120 to 150 hours of play time!, Modern Warfare only lasts 10 hours, WTF? I'm looking forward to Fallout New Vegas in a few days. The fallout 3 gameplay takes some getting used to, I hated it the first few times I tried playing, but it grew on me and now I think its one of the greatest games ever made.

I already pre-ordered Black Ops. I used to be one of the beta testers for them and tested the original CoD up through CoD2 with all additions.

This new one adds some AWESOME game modes and weapons that I'm itching to try.

What's the specs of the rig you are running it on? What level of detail are you set at and how well does it perform?

I currently have an AM2 6000 dual core, 2 GB of RAM, Raptor 74 GB game drive, SB X-FI and an nVidia 260 GT with 768 MB. I'm wondering what will need to be updated on my rig to play the game without issues on high detail.

I game on the PS3. Got tired of dropping boo koo bucks to keep the computer state of the art (graphics cards and processors kill the wallet!)

My current computer is a 2.5Ghz Pentium dual core with 3 Gig of RAM and NVIDIA Gforce 8400GS with 512MB onboard RAM, 500 gig hard drive.

Xbox 360. :-D

My complaint: The fit and finish is horrible. Strictly horrible. The multi-player interface/dashboard is strickly, plain and ugly. The guns look horribly 2d with no depth. I really hope this changes prior to launch.

The game is super smooth and the guns react more like they would in real life. Hearing the AK chang around with the dust cover rattling is a great noise that they impersonated well.

Back