Can anyone spare an OEM 17T front Drive Sprocket?

I want to put my '06 bike back to stock and no longer have my OEM 17T sprocket. Anyone switch to a 15 or 16 and have the mint stocker laying around collecting dust? I would be beholdin' to someone if they felt they could let me have their unwanted part. Please PM! :woot:

Last edited:
I am about to put on the new 16t sprocket, but I'm not going to be ready to part with the 17 yet. Should I decide to and you're still in need, I'll be sure to send it to you though.

I am about to put on the new 16t sprocket, but I'm not going to be ready to part with the 17 yet. Should I decide to and you're still in need, I'll be sure to send it to you though.

Well, thanks for even thinking it over NH. No other leads thus far so please do think of me if you feel you would let it go. :party0011:

I want to put my '06 bike back to stock and no longer have my OEM 17T sprocket. Anyone switch to a 15 or 16 and have the mint stocker laying around collecting dust? I would be beholdin' to someone if they felt they could let me have their unwanted part. Please PM! :woot:

What size do you have now? Why are you wanting to go back to stock. Just wondering because I thought of switching from my 17 to a 15.

Back