CO2 Tire Inflator Kit

They work just fine to get you back on the road. Just make sure you have more than one CO2 cartridge with you as I doubt one will be enough for a back tire.

I carry this with me and it has served me well about 4 times. Invaluable thing to have when on the road but it's even better to carry a tire pump with you to compliment it

SP-STOP-N-GO%20CO2-1.jpg

I carry this with me and it has served me well about 4 times. Invaluable thing to have when on the road but it's even better to carry a tire pump with you to compliment it

SP-STOP-N-GO%20CO2-1.jpg

I have this same kit minus the CO2 items... the Stop N Go plug kit... I have a small 12V DC compressor that I throw in the tail bag when traveling. I have been lucky enough to not have to use it yet! :D

Thanks to this thread I've gone over my checklist for my trips next year and need to top up my emergency kit so I'm going to order an air compressor and tool kit to replace the ones I lost when one of my side cases fell off and was run over

Yeah, it was a small defect in my Kappa K21 cases and it fell off one day crossing some tracks. Of course it was dark AND raining that day so I couldn't pick it up until traffic had cleared. Everyone avoided it except one lady who ran it clean over and didn't even hesitate--it was as if she didn't notice it at all. I'm glad I didn't run out and try to stop traffic just to pick it up though, that case might have been me instead :D

Anyone have experience with CruzTools products? I'm interested in this kit. Also, I think I will stick with Stop & Go and get their mini air compressor to compliment my Stop & Go plug kit. Any other suggestions?

I have actually used one of those exact kits.It was not mine but belonged to a guy on another KLR that I was out riding with. I helped him change his clogged air filter out in the back country using it. He just happened to have picked the kit up that morning (before the ride) and it was still in the bag from the bike dealer with the bill. Nice little tool kit, the individual pieces were of decent quality. It had the size socket and little ratchet that the factory kit was missing.

Back