d2moto tail bag

It looks interesting. I don't know of anyone who has one though to solicit an opinion. Perhaps you can try and and write us a review? :tup:

It looks interesting. I don't know of anyone who has one though to solicit an opinion. Perhaps you can try and and write us a review? :tup:

I'm going to give them a call, first. I like the idea better than a tank bag. I'll definitely write a review and post pics if I take the plunge.

Has anyone tried the d2moto tail bag/rear seat cover? I found it on their website and also on ebaY. Looks like an interesting piece if it works and is well made.

The description says it fits over the rear seat, unzips/expands to a tail bag.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Here is a link:

Street Bike Parts & Accessories, Sportbike, Harley, Dirt Bike, ATV, Motocross | D2Moto

I have a “The Cycle Guys" Fast Pack one. They are shaped (tapered) like the stock seat and the top material closely matches the Yamahas rider tour seat (I have). They just slide over the passenger seat with straps. It holds a lot of stuff like gloves, maps, water bottles, etc. Perfect for a trip where you might be changing gloves, taking off a sweatshirt, or picking up that all-important “Event T-Shirt” and need a place to stow it. I don’t have any experience with a passenger sitting on it when collapsed. It comes padded especially for that.

I throw mine on my bike every time I go on a short day run just in case. It beats wearing a backpack.

One thing to remember is it is a tail bag and when expanded it does making getting on & off the bike a not so graceful experience. :Rockon:

http://www.thecycleguys.com/

Last edited:
seen video

Has anyone tried the d2moto tail bag/rear seat cover? I found it on their website and also on ebaY. Looks like an interesting piece if it works and is well made.

The description says it fits over the rear seat, unzips/expands to a tail bag.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Here is a link:

Street Bike Parts & Accessories, Sportbike, Harley, Dirt Bike, ATV, Motocross | D2Moto

Some time ago Admin attached a link to Web Bike World featuring that bag. Looks OK. Search on that site, they are good for product reviews.:deal:

Back