Damn surging continues... Continued!

Well even with the PC V there are still spots here and there that my bike doesn't run great. Mostly steady cruising with small throttle opening. I have tried a few of the maps out there and still an issue at some RPM. I don't have time to sit around tinkering with the maps all day so the only solutions are custom tune or Auto Tune. Guess which one I'm going for...Auto Tune will be ordered next week. Another member found it online for $199, which is the best price that I have seen out there. This is probably half of what a good tune is going to run. Will it be comparable? Who knows, but I am guessing that it will be close enough and will compensate for any future mods too. I was able to get my PC V for $257 shipped and haven't seen it any cheaper
Did you get the Autotune? If so, what were your experiences with it?

Did you get the Autotune? If so, what were your experiences with it?

I did run it for a while, but my experience was the same as most others...not good. While the idea sounds good in principle the way the exhaust on the bike is designed it just doesn't work well. I started with a pretty decent map and the changes that it wanted to make in some of the regions were absurd...ended up selling it.

I finally got a chance to take some time and troubleshoot my 4th gear surging. Long story short, it is the SpeedoHealer. Healtech is replacing it. Hopefully the new one will not have the issue. With so many other people running the SH I am pretty confident that I just happened to get a glitchy one.

Well even with the PC V there are still spots here and there that my bike doesn't run great. Mostly steady cruising with small throttle opening. I have tried a few of the maps out there and still an issue at some RPM. I don't have time to sit around tinkering with the maps all day so the only solutions are custom tune or Auto Tune. Guess which one I'm going for...Auto Tune will be ordered next week. Another member found it online for $199, which is the best price that I have seen out there. This is probably half of what a good tune is going to run. Will it be comparable? Who knows, but I am guessing that it will be close enough and will compensate for any future mods too. I was able to get my PC V for $257 shipped and haven't seen it any cheaper
Need to eliminate throttle cut. Any rpm if you completely close the throttle. Ivan.

Back