Deep Ten

what

a 600+ pound bike is not an off road veh. some one has watched too many add. always remember you can stick feathers in your arse but it dont make you a chicken thanks take care wayne

Damn that must have been a pain to get out.

It was really hard for a support vehicle to get in that area. So the brought a raptor ATV. The raptor flipped trying pull it out. Somehow the finally got a pickup truck up there.

Believe it or not the guy rode it back to home base after stopping to give it a bath.

This is after cleaning at home base. Duct tape is holding the screen & instrument cluster on. You would never have guessed where it was earlier. He was the most popular guy at camp last night.
View attachment 16300

It was really hard for a support vehicle to get in that area. So the brought a raptor ATV. The raptor flipped trying pull it out. Somehow the finally got a pickup truck up there.

Believe it or not the guy rode it back to home base after stopping to give it a bath.

This is after cleaning at home base. Duct tape is holding the screen & instrument cluster on. You would never have guessed where it was earlier. He was the most popular guy at camp last night.
View attachment 16300

Man I wanna ride that bike of yours!!! :sinister:

Soft Spots

I have been trying to find a picture of this guy's (that I have met a few times) 990 buried even farther into a mud hole. He did the same thing, into an innocent looking puddle and sunk the front half of the bike. I tend to ride around puddles now unless the area is rocky, or some other rider just went through ahead of me.

I did the same thing into a soft black dirt hill while doing an attempt at a hill climb. I got slapped to the dirt hard enough to tear the left mirror and windshield off the bike and bruise a few ribs. It knocked the wind out of me for a moment or two. Funny thing was I was maybe 1/4 mile from the new hospital in south Calgary in a new construction area, but they wouldn't have found me until work started on the next Monday. As it was I fixed it there and rode it home.

Here is the photo of the ATV getting in to trouble. He busted the wench on it.

16304d1382905972-deep-ten-20131026_115436_zpsdd3a43d2.jpg

Back