Dirt Trails in Texas

Well i don't want to take away from Brad's Build Thread anymore so i am posting this for everyone who.has a dirt bike/ dual sport.

www.txtracks.com/

I'm sure there are lots of places not listed so feel free to add suggestions.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Kept looking and found a MUCH better site! At least it is better looking. Hopefully we can all find some good trails to ride. It has a real nice write up on each and then you can click "Map" and it will map it for you on (Looks like Google Maps). Someone really put a lot of work into this site.

Texas ATV Trails

I'm really catching "Dirt Fever". I am HELL BENT on racing The Texas Mile in October but after that I think I am really going to spend some time on dirt.

HEY BRAD!!!

CHECK THIS ONE OUT> It looks nicer than the one in Marble Falls. Plus it's closer to Austin so it's more in between.
(The video shows a lot of different terrain and that's really what I would like to try out)

Last edited:
You know we have a lot of members here who have dirt bikes - we should look at doing a "Dirt Gathering". That was the thing I LOVED about Marble Falls - you could rent a dirt bike/ATV so anyone who doesn't have one could still come out and join in. If we get enough people - I think that this would be really fun.

im down

If there are any dirt riders here in pa with dual sports pm me ! I have a 08 wr250x with avon distanzias and im ready to roost !

Kept looking and found a MUCH better site!

Nice! The Austin parks and Marble Falls caught my eye - I'm in San Antonio. I like trail riding mostly as my age and bike don't mix well on moto-x tracks. :) I can get on them, but with all the young guys, I mostly see rear-tires above my head on the jumps... lol. I have an old '91 XR-200.

When was the last time you were at the Marble Falls park? It says 240 miles of trails! :) Looks nice - what say you?

Thanks!
Mark

Nice! The Austin parks and Marble Falls caught my eye - I'm in San Antonio. I like trail riding mostly as my age and bike don't mix well on moto-x tracks. :) I can get on them, but with all the young guys, I mostly see rear-tires above my head on the jumps... lol. I have an old '91 XR-200.

When was the last time you were at the Marble Falls park? It says 240 miles of trails! :) Looks nice - what say you?

Thanks!
Mark

I have not seen either of the trails yet. The "better part" was just the site itself. The 2nd one I posted shows videos of each park/trails and gives a good idea of what the landscape is like. It also gives acreage and a rating of the trails. I like this site quite a bit.
Well I am about 3 hrs north of you in Brownwood and I know a lot of guys on these boards are in Austin/ San Antonio and Houston. Plus Dallas is a fast interstate ride to the Austin area.

Back