Ebay $20 double bubble shield

terdog

I recently decided to try a EBAY replacement "stock" windscreen. After looking around, I ordered this $20 "DOUBLE BUBBLE" stock replacement.

terdog-albums-pics-picture3952-cell-pics-611.jpg

terdog-albums-pics-picture3951-cell-pics-610.jpg

terdog-albums-pics-picture3950-cell-pics-609.jpg

The tracking number failed, so after emailing them, they responded the next day that there had been a problem with customs, but they were shipping another one out. Even with the customs issue, I still got the replacement by the original promised delivery date.

It fit perfect;y, and the optical quality was as good as any other. A good replacement for the stocker. No buffeting and the wind hits me right at the chin bar. A good summer screen.

And its hard to beat the price.

wangyionline1980 on eBay

Since its starting to get cold up here in the foothills, Ill be removing it soon for my winter shield. But, it will come in handy next summer.

ebay chineses stuff has come a long way. It is amazing how much you can save but then if you consider selling that stuff, you kinda lose the same amount vs/ buying branded stuff.

Ya but resale on branded is like usually 50% or what u paid, so for $20 if it works great and then you sell for $10, who wouldn't buy it, or hell just give it away at that point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It all comes from China anyway.
Im just cutting out the wholesaler and retailer.
I usually hold onto my stuff till its worn out anyway, but thats something to remember CB.

Back