ECU flash

I'll defo look into the Nitron buddy! Where abouts are you in London then? Im up the A1 in Beds we'll have to try and sort out an FZ rideout when the decent weather returns. :) glad you like the Re-map Geoff has sorted for you, it also negated chopping around the airbox, just have a pipercross filter and decat mid-pipe. Also customised the link pipe to retain the exup for the remus hexacone zorst to retain that low/mid range power. Like i say there is a post up here somewhere with dyno graphs too if you fancy a perusal!

I'll defo look into the Nitron buddy! Where abouts are you in London then? Im up the A1 in Beds we'll have to try and sort out an FZ rideout when the decent weather returns. :) glad you like the Re-map Geoff has sorted for you, it also negated chopping around the airbox, just have a pipercross filter and decat mid-pipe. Also customised the link pipe to retain the exup for the remus hexacone zorst to retain that low/mid range power. Like i say there is a post up here somewhere with dyno graphs too if you fancy a perusal!

I wouldn't bother with chopping the airbox fella. All it does is sound louder (induction noise) it also messes the airflow up, the noise interfers with the flow. Read up on it or just ask Geoff he will know. I'm north London just a mile or so from junc 25 of the M25. A meet up would be cool yeh.
Hopefully I'm seeing Geoff early 2015 to get the update done maybe begining of feb.
Ride safe buddy...

Ok guys Geoff has now done the firmware updates and it's all ready to upload onto your ECU.
Please post on here if you get it updated with your thoughts. I'm yet to get my arse up to him to get mine sorted.

Ok guys Geoff has now done the firmware updates and it's all ready to upload onto your ECU.
Please post on here if you get it updated with your thoughts. I'm yet to get my arse up to him to get mine sorted.

I didn't chop my airbox about bud based on Geoffs advice, its all stock apart from Pipercross filter (again Geoff recommended), i even had a custom mid pipe made to retain the exup valve with my Remus 'zorst (again that was recommended by Geoff).
How much has Geoff quoted you for the latest update? I paid a pretty penny for the ECU reflash last year (cant remember the exact amount but I want to say around the £350 mark) if this latest update will only make minor improvements then for me it wouldn't be worth it. Its all interesting stuff though...

I didn't chop my airbox about bud based on Geoffs advice, its all stock apart from Pipercross filter (again Geoff recommended), i even had a custom mid pipe made to retain the exup valve with my Remus 'zorst (again that was recommended by Geoff).
How much has Geoff quoted you for the latest update? I paid a pretty penny for the ECU reflash last year (cant remember the exact amount but I want to say around the £350 mark) if this latest update will only make minor improvements then for me it wouldn't be worth it. Its all interesting stuff though...

Hi ya, sorry fella ive only just looked on the UK bit and see your txt.
I can't remember how much I paid for the ECU flash but around £350-£380mark sounds about right.
I too have a big standard airbox but with a K&N filter in it. I spoke to him just last week and he said he has had good results with the firmware update. I'm not sure n how much it will cost. I'd say if he has already done yours and you just need the updated version I doubt very much he will rinse your wallet. If he's doing a fresh bike then I'm guessing £350+ Whatever it was as we paid. Just the update though I can't see it being a lot. Give him a call n ask him but tell him you already have his flash and just want the firmware update and how much will it cost you. It's just a call to find out buddy. Good luck, ride safe.

Back