Excellent 2007 FZS For Sale

2007 Yamaha FZS Excellent condition. I have owned the bike for one year, and am the second owner. Always stored inside. Just turned 19,010 km. The bike comes with lowers for the engine, the touring seat, and touring windshield, as well as the original seat and windshield. Also, the bike has the colour matched Yamaha hard bags with liners. The bike also comes with a custom rack for touring. The bike is located in Grande Prairie, Alberta. $6200 CDN. Serious offers considered. Thanks. RodCIMG4247.jpgCIMG4250.jpgYamaha FZS.jpg

Thanks! It is a beautiful machine. I am selling it because I am just too busy to ride it, and the situation will be the same for a few years.

Good Luck with your sale, she's a real beauty and I hope you got her posted 'locally'.....I looked up Grande Prairie, Alberta! WOW you are really up & out there! lol

Thanks! It does work well. My last sport tourer was an R1150RS, and I am really not giving up a whole lot of luggage room on the FZS to gain a whole lot more sportiness!

Back