F/S: Gen II Sargent Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJFZ1

For sale is a set (rider and passenger) of Sargent seats. They are in very good condition and have all the mounting hardware attached. No need to transfer anything from your stock seats. Just remove them and put these on. They have the carbon fiber pattern on them with dark red piping. A perfect match for the FZ1 red. They would probably look good on a black or silver bike as well. Price is $299 shipped in CONUS. Will only sell as a set...pics below:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have a set of Corbin's w/ the passenger backrest option (and the Copperdog seat cowl for when I travel solo). No point in having two sets of seats so that's why I'm selling these...

In the back of my mind, I'm thinking.... "Hmmmm.... This is the start of Tony's big sell-off as the bike goes back to stock for a sale.... Helllllllooooooo Tuono!!!!" :tup:

I forgot you had the Corbin set too! ;)

In the back of my mind, I'm thinking.... "Hmmmm.... This is the start of Tony's big sell-off as the bike goes back to stock for a sale.... Helllllllooooooo Tuono!!!!" :tup:

LOL! As much as I would like to own that bike I'm not in a position to spend that kind of money on it. However, if I hit the Mega Millions on Friday look out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back