Favorite Motorcycle Videos

Great article from Rideapart and inspired the topic that maybe we can keep alive on the forum as most of us troll the depths of the internet for all wonderful things motorcycling.

5 Videos That Get Me Off The Couch And On My Bike | RideApart

This video is what got me to get a motorcycle endorsement and eventually what lead me to buying my first motorcycle. The logical thought process that she shared is actually why I did the BRC, why I bought gear, then why I started out on a Fz6 because it let me understand the whole process of getting on two wheels. I was just watching youtube videos about cars, and motorcycles and crashes, and all wonderful things youtube. This video kept coming up as recommended so I finally watched it. I ended up meeting Dlinquencious at the California/AZ youtube motovlogger meetup this last April. Very cool chick and down to earth. Her Youtube career has taken off enough that she is actually featured as a female model rider for Yamaha promotions now.

Why I Ride a Motorcycle - YouTube

This guys video was amazing after I crashed the second time. It helped me remind myself how riding every day makes life a little more alive.

o#o Why Ride a Motorcycle? - YouTube

Made me smile

Not sure if it my favorite yet but going to see this in Houston on December 5th.

Official Site: Why We Ride Film

WHY WE RIDE Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

I really liked the kid's comment at the end, "I'll cheer you on!" Made me smile.

Totally preaching to the choir, but I could totally relate to the comment about being excited about the next ride, EVERY time. I don't care what the ride is for, I look forward to every one of them.

Let me know what you think of it Brad.

Funny, come to think of it, when I HAVE to drive a car, the one I have does the same thing, makes me smile every time, so I guess I have the right one. I just don't look forward to going for a drive the way I do a ride. I really should move somewhere that I can ride all year.

Last edited:
Back