Finally getting one

No other additional goodies yet. About all that is left is stacks and the front suspension and brakes. I will be ordering replacement parts, but I was thinking of getting a flat black tail section. I'm gonna get a heated jacket liner and some new gloves for me.

Me too! I have wanted one since I bought the bike. I liked the speed screen but glad I waited because the speed screen 2 looks so much better! I got the liquid silver smoke version without cutouts. Glad I ordered it in the offseason, being custom made they take about a month. I placed my order on 2/13 and just received an email that it will ship this week. I don't mind the wait because I can't ride anyway but I would be itchen for it if I could.

Congrats! I wish that version 2 was available when I bought mine, but I absolutely love my medium scalloped. You get a lot more air on you with any of his screens however, it is smooth-clean air, not turbulent like the OEM or any other screen.

I swear I'm faster now too! hahahahaha!

Mike, if you are goint to be painting i bet Pat would sell you one in primer. That is how he sold me my seat cowl, I cant remember price but it was cheaper unpainted.

Got it Installed and Love the new look. I have 1.5" up 1" back risers and they clear the screen perfectly. It lines up on all sides and feels very solid. I have not gotten to ride with it yet but I am hoping to today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 56
Back