Finally got my FZ1

What a cool bike! It's a 2008 Gray with gold wheels. By far one of the neatest bikes I've had.

2004 Honda VTX 1300-Nice, but underpowered. Take it or leave it.
2006 Suzuki M109R-Highly modded, Lots O torque but heavy as hell. Shifted like a tractor.
2008 Aprilia Shiver-Cool little bike, was worried about reliability in the long run.
2008 Yamaha FZ1-Very fast, try prying it from my cold, dead hands. Already added Satan's Highway pegs(Awesome I might say) and got rid of that beavertail and went to a EvoTech TidyTail. Thinking Two Brothers Ti exhaust next. Let the fun begin! Man this thing's fast!

Welcome and congrats! :tup:

Glad to have another new rider here! Post some pics when you have a chance. Sounds like you've been lurking and learning all about the FZ1 before buying? Nice!!!

Excellent!

What a cool bike! It's a 2008 Gray with gold wheels. By far one of the neatest bikes I've had.

2008 Yamaha FZ1-Very fast, try prying it from my cold, dead hands. Already added Satan's Highway pegs(Awesome I might say) and got rid of that beavertail and went to a EvoTech TidyTail. Thinking Two Brothers Ti exhaust next. Let the fun begin! Man this thing's fast!

Congrats!!! Good to see you got the BEST color!:poke: same year and color as mine.

Last edited:

2004 Honda VTX 1300-Nice, but underpowered. Take it or leave it.
2006 Suzuki M109R-Highly modded, Lots O torque but heavy as hell. Shifted like a tractor.
2008 Aprilia Shiver-Cool little bike, was worried about reliability in the long run.

Nice!! I still have not seen a grey with gold. I have a 2008 too but it's Iron Man color.:+1:

Back