Finally got pics !!!

TwItcH

Here are the mods I did the other night and the first pics of my bike to be posted on here !! I finally got time to take some photos :) As You can see I went out and bought everything I needed to do the airbox mod lol. Nylon screw and nut to do the AIS block off

*** I un-zipped the flies and I am planning on modding my own :)

The hardest part of all of it was getting the freakin DB killer outa the Mivv haha. I have no drill so I had to use dremel bits :teeter:

Mivv GP Carbon Exhaust (Thanks goes to PJ. From Italy to my door in under 5 days. Thats amazing)
AIS Block off ( 5/8th inch wood dial piece) - Thanks goes to copperdawg
PC3 with Johnnycheese/Fred Brown map
Disconnected o2 sensor (no engine light... yet lol)
K&N Air filter
Ivans Airbox MOD - Thanks again to copperdawg videos
EXUP cables removed

Have been waiting for integrated rear taillight to get here for 2 weeks :/ thatll be on asap

Last edited:
You've made a lot of changes to the bike. Your MIVV must be a lot tamer in "stock" mode than my Suono was because the last thing I thought about was making it any louder. I already get the "eye" from the local law enforcment when I go by one. Anyway, you might as well ge at taking your rear end off because you have to in order to put your new rear light in. You'll be ahead of the game and it does take a while.

Flies and tail

I unzipped them because I thought it was the problem at first but it ended up being a kinked fuel line. I couldnt handle not knowing if the zip and wire were going to break at anytime. It was like waiting for something bad to happen. So I figured Id just do it the right way and modify them properly.

As for the sound I love the deep throaty sound of the no DB killer haha. And I had to take the tail off my fz6 to put an integrated in it. Its such a pain lol.

Looking GREAT Twitch! Congrats on the upgrades. Well done! That MIVV looks killer. Cannot wait to see some daylight pics when she is all shined up. :D

Back