First ride of the year!

I agree, it is supposed to be 75 here by Wednesday. Thanks Billy! The FZ ran great today, looking forward to gutting the cat and adding a Power Commander this year.

Last edited:
Nice to know that I wasn't the only one going out for the first ride of the year. Your temp was probably higher than mine but I took my toy out for it's first ride of the year. I was out on my sled yesterday for a ride,, and when the temp hit 11C (52F) today, I decided to take my FZ for a ride just so that I could say, sled to bike with no waiting lol.

I also took a ride, but it wasn't my first of the year. My wife and I were lucky enough to be able to get out on our bikes on her birthday, back on January 10th. Today I took my 10 year old daughter out and yesterday my 12 year old son got a ride with me.

Yeah to spring! I'm ready to commute to work and ride every day I can! Happy riding everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winter coming.

Glad your riding season is starting, our winter is just round the corner but we dont get snow here. Your 07 FZ1 looks very tidy and is a bother to my 07 FAZER.

hey guys! I took my bike out yesterday as well. such great weather, to bad its raining today. Its looking nice the rest of the week though! watch for sand and stuff.

Back